Who are we?
Psychological counseling center „Mozaik“ brings together experts of various profiles joined by their commitment to psychotherapy and orientation towards helping people to be satisfied on personal, family and professional level.
Psychological counseling center „Mozaik“ is owned and run by
- Dr Tijana Mirović
Psychologist, individual and family psychotherapist and mediator
Mozaik’s multidisciplinary team of experts:
- Milorad Nedeljković – Special pedagogue,individual and family psychotherapist
- Irina Radanović – Psychologist, psychotherapist (REBT/CBT)
- dr Daniel Mešković – Psychologist, psychotherapist (REBT/CBT)
- Dragana Nešković – Psychologist, Gestalt psychotherapist and mediator
- Sonja Stamevski – Psychologist and family psychotherapist
- dr Milica Ristić – Psychiatrist, psychotherapist (REBT/CBT)
Our psychotherapists hold Yugoslav Certificate for Psychotherapy awarded by the Union of Associations of Psychotherapists of Serbia, as well as European Certificate of Psychotherapy (ECP) awarded by the European Association for Psychotherapy.
They are all members of national and international professional associations.